Terms and Privacy
Our Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing any page on this site.
1.1. This site is owned and operated by djWeymo Professional Soundsystem (LagosJump Radio). Your use of this site together with the radio player which is accessible via our site is subject to the terms and conditions set out below (together with any documents and policies referred to herein) (Terms). Please read these Terms carefully before accessing any page on this site. Your use of this site is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, please do not use our site.
1.2. Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis and LagosJump Radio reserves the right to withdraw or change all or any part of either. LagosJump Radio shall not be liable if for any reason the site are unavailable at any time or for any period. You may only use the site for lawful purposes and for you own private or domestic purpose.
1.3. Our Radio Player is strictly available for your non-commercial use only. For licensing reasons, it should only be accessed and used from your personal computer or from your mobile device.
2. Intellectual Property
2.1. The intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in the material, information and computer files on this site are owned by or are licensed to LagosJump Radio. Nothing in these Terms transfers to you any rights of ownership of such intellectual property rights or constitutes a license to use such intellectual property rights other than to the extent expressly set out in these Terms.
2.2. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content on this website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use without the prior written consent of LagosJump Radio.
2.3. You may not remove any product identification, copyright notices or other notices from the materials or any copies of the materials which you may have made for your own personal use.
3. Third Party Content
3.1. Our site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on our site complies with applicable law and regulation. LagosJump Radio does not assume responsibility for any error or inaccuracy in any advertising or sponsorship material.
3.2. The names, products and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs of others referred to on the pages of this site are the property of their owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be of benefit to their owner. LagosJump Radio intends no infringement of these property rights.
3.3. The site may contain links to other websites provided by third parties (Third Party Sites), either directly or through frames. LagosJump Radio is not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites and shall have no liability in respect of such Third Party Sites. Where possible, LagosJump Radio will make clear such links are being made, although Third Party Sites may be co-branded with LagosJump Radio and so include LagosJump Radio’s trademarks.
3.4. Any references in this site to any third party products, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other web sites do not imply any endorsement, support or recommendation of the same by LagosJump Radio.
4. Linking To Our Website
We welcome ‘hot links’ and deep-links to our site and/or Radio Player, by which we mean that you may include a link to any page of our site or Radio Player on other websites, provided that you do not use such link in any way which would imply partnership, affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship of any service or product or which may bring us or the other brands in our group into disrepute. You may not display any content from our site or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent. If you would like to license our material, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Data Protection
6.1. You may be able to purchase tickets for events listed in the Tickets/listings section of the website. Unless otherwise stated, the tickets are being sold by a third party and no contractual relationship will arise between you and LagosJump Radio in relation to these events or tickets.
6.2. LagosJump Radio cannot and does not confirm the validity or accuracy of information on the Tickets/listings section of our website. LagosJump Radio has no control over the level of service, quality, and accuracy of event listings and accepts no liability howsoever arising for any damage or loss that may arise as a result thereof. LagosJump Radio is not responsible for any listed event which is subsequently cancelled or re-scheduled and all refunds should be sought from the promoter of the event.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
7.1. This site, the Radio Player and the entire contents of both and the services offered by us are provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty, including but not as to completeness, security or accuracy.
7.2. No reliance should be made on any of the statements made within the site (other than as set out in these Terms) or the materials or any third party sites and LagosJump Radio excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability resulting from any such reliance.
7.3, Under no circumstances will LagosJump Radio be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; (g) waste management or office time; or (h) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action. Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits LagosJump Radio’s liability for death or personal injury or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
7.4. LagosJump Radio does not warrant that functions contained in the web site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
9.1. If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the courts finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
9.2. Any failure by us to enforce any of these Terms does not give rise to any claim or right of action by any person and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of our rights in relation to the same.
You agree to indemnify us and keep us fully and effectively indemnified from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities (including legal fees) relating to or arising from your use of our site, the Radio Player the contents of either or any services offered by us, or arising from any breach or suspected breach of these Terms by you or your violation of any law or third party rights.
11. Exclusion of Third Party Rights
These Terms not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms.
12. Entire Agreement
13.1 These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Nigeria, and the laws of the England and Wales.
13.2 The site user is responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which they are accessing the site.
- We respect your privacy. We do not sell or share our customer list. All inquiries are kept confidential, as is all information you may share with us about yourself. We will obtain your permission in advance before we forward any information about you to third parties. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software or content found on the Internet, and we caution you to make sure that you completely understand the risks before retrieving any software or content on the Internet. Please Note: Unless specifically noted by each link, LagosJump Radio may have no direct affiliation with the web sites linked to, though we believe these sites to be run by reputable companies and to contain accurate and useful information. However, the software, links and content found on these sites is not under our control and therefore we cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety or suitability of this material. The content on this site is protected under copyright law. If you would like to cite any of this information or re-use it for any purpose other than originally intended, we will welcome your request for permission, or help you seek permission for content we do not own, upon receiving a written inquiry. Clearance to use this content would be subject to acknowledgement of the source.
- Upon notice published on lagosjumpradio.com, we reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions or the Acceptable Use Guidelines, amplify them, and/or modify the prices of our content and services, as well as discontinue or change the content and services offered. Continued use of the content and services of lagosjumpradio.com following such notification will be deemed acceptance of the modification.
- By using this site, or information linked from this site, you understand that LagosJump Radio cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for use of the service and the Internet. LagosJump Radio does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise, information or service provided through the service or on the Internet generally, and LagosJump Radio shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the Service or on the Internet generally. LagosJump Radio does not warrant that the content or service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the content or service will be corrected. The Service and the software are provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
- In no event shall LagosJump Radio be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive or other consequential damages (including, without limitation, lost profits) arising out of or in relation to this agreement or your use of or your inability to use LagosJump Radio’s content or services. LagosJump Radio’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be at LagosJump Radio’s option. either return of the fees paid for any content or services, or replacement of content and services to your satisfaction. however, some jurisdictions may not allow a limitation on liability for negligence that causes death or personal injury, and LagosJump Radio limits its liability in such jurisdiction only to the degree allowed by the applicable laws.
- You may not use LagosJump Radio’s content or services for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. LagosJump Radio reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrong
Activities which are prohibited as potentially illegal include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorised copying of copyrighted materials including, but not limited to, digitisation and distribution of content available on or from LagosJump Radio.
- Posting or transmitting charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. Posting or transmitting any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the Service for goods for services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purposes.
- Threatening bodily harm or property damage to individuals or groups.
- Making fraudulent offers of products, items, or services originating from LagosJump Radio or its affiliate’s accounts.
- Attempting to access the accounts of others set up on LagosJump Radio, or attempting to penetrate beyond security measures of our or other systems (referred to as hacking) whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
- Posting or listing articles which are off-topic according to the description of the group or list or send unsolicited mass e-mailings to more than twenty-five (25) e-mail users, if such unsolicited mailings provoke complaints from any of the recipients.
- Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through LagosJump Radio services.
- Distributing viruses to or from LagosJump Radio systems.
- Disrupting any LagosJump Radio newsgroup, chat room or discussion group with frivolous, excessively vulgar or repetitious postings.
- Posting or transmitting any message anonymously or under a false name.
- Posting or transmitting any message which is libellous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Posting or transmitting any message, data, image or program which is indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- Interfering with other users’ use of the Service.
- Posting or transmitting any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the Service’s intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, LagosJump Radio reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Service is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
On-Line Credit Card Security
- The purchase area of our site is secure; this means that we utilise industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and other critically sensitive information like your credit card details.
- Information passed between your computer and our Web site cannot be read in the unlikely event it is intercepted.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of your order status.
- We also ask for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. For some international deliveries this number may be given to our couriers.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new services and special offers we think you might find useful. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Make sure to change your preference for each account or e-mail address you have left with us.
How do we protect customer information?
- When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
- Furthermore, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
What about “cookies”?
- “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide features such as quick shopping and to store items in your shopping basket between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features in our store, including placing items in your shopping basket and purchasing them.
Will LagosJump Radio disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
- LagosJump Radio does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at lagosjumpradio.com possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience.
Customer orders and refunds:
- If you are dissatisfied with goods ordered then refunds will be given at the discretion of Company management.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details and we will contact you to discuss the matter.
Tell Us What You Think:
- LagosJump Radio welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please send e-mail to email@example.com
- LagosJump Radio is the trading name of djWeymo Professional Soundsystem, Registered in Nigeria Number: